Friday, April 29, 2011

MOM AND DAD IN LONDON

I'm the luckiest kid in the world: both Mom and Dad came to visit me in London to see my final performance of Much Ado About Nothing. We had such a great time and it was so good to see them, and of course, I was sad to say goodbye. Looking forward to seeing them again when I come home in three weeks! Here are some photos from their visit.

Mom, Dad, and Me in front of the Tower Wall waiting for our tour

The Tower

Us

Christmas Card!

 Mom and her friends

The London Marathon aka the best thing ever. Everyone cheers on strangers!

Mom and Dad and the symbol of London

Showing our London Pride 

 Dad and Big Ben

What a great tour guide - Frommer's in hand, map in pocket, always. 

St. James Park 

Dad and Me on the bridge in the park

With a beautiful view of the City

 "We Are The Three Aaaaaaah-migos"

NUN ON THE RUN

No comments:

Post a Comment